Monday, March 12, 2018

God's Love Conquers Man's Heart | Christian Music Video "Song of Heartfelt Attachment" | Love God


Today, the work of Almighty God of the last days has gained a group of people. More and more believers return to God's house. In this video, the little brothers and sisters dancing lively, expressing thanks and praise to God. I feel that God have paid a great price on everyone. Today God becomes flesh again, undergoing all kinds of hardships and working hard. All what He does is to make us gain the truth and live a meaningful life. In the past, I lived in the world, felt empty and don't know the direction of life. Today, I came to God's house, have found the light and the meaningful life, never look for. My greatest desire is to perform my duty and repay God's love.

When I see the little brothers and sisters praising God with their beautiful dances, I feel God's salvation for them. Because Almighty God has become flesh to do the work of judgment and purification with His words in the last days, the little brothers and sisters have been living under under watering and feeding of God's word from childhood and they take God's words as their rules of personal action and speaking so that they can avoid Satan’s affliction. They are so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment